Här följer några undersokningar som gjorts från Infraröd bastu. Dom behåller sin engelska ursprungstext som du kan översätta här
Infraröd bastu vid Viktminskning:
Far-infrared hyperthermia clinical study review for weightloss
Title of Study
Repeated Thermal Therapy Improves Impaired Vascular Endothelial Function in Patients With Coronary Risk Factors
Authors: Dr. Imamura, et.al, Kagoshima Japan Publication and Date: Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2001 Purpose of Study: To determine whether Infrared Sauna therapy improves blood vessel function (endothelial) in patients risk factors such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking. This dysfunction represents an early stage of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). How did they do it? Studied 25 men with at least 1 risk factor. Patients were treated in an Infrared Sauna for 15 minutes once a day for 2 weeks. Results: Infrared Sauna Treatment • Significantly lowered blood pressure • Significant weight loss • Significantly lowered blood sugar • Significantly increased blood flow • Lowered cholesterol • Lowered triglycerides Conclusion: • Repeated Infrared Sauna treatment improves impaired blood vessel functions in patients with high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol. This suggests a preventive role for sauna use for atherosclerosis.
Här kommer fler vetenskapliga undersökningar och artiklar som är till hjälp:
- Kaiser Permenante Article On The Health Benefits Of Saunas (opens in new window)
- Detoxification Through the Skin by Mark Sircus Ac., OMD March 6th, 2005 (opens in new window)
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology study on repeated far infrared sauna treatments.
- Circulation Journal December 2004 study on infrared sauna use in patients with chronic heart failure. (PDF Fil)
- Saunas Improve Results for Heart Patients by author Patricia Palmer
- Repeated thermal therapy improves impaired vascular endothelial function in patients with coronary risk factors by Imamura M, Biro S, Kihara T, Yoshifuku S, Takasaki K, Otsuji Y, Minagoe S, Toyama Y, Tei C. October, 2001
- Repeated sauna therapy reduces urinary 8-epi-prostaglandin F(2alpha) Masuda A, Miyata M, Kihara T, Minagoe S, Tei C. Department of Cardiology, Respiratory and Metabolic Medicine, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan March, 2004 (opens in new window)
- Heat in the treatment of patients with anorexia nervosa by Gutierrez E, Vazquez R. March 2001
- The Effects of Repeated Thermal Therapy for Patients with Chronic Pain by Akinori Masuda, Yasuyuki Koga, Masato Hattanmaru, Shinichi Minagoe, Chuwa Tei 2005
- The effects of repeated thermal therapy for two patients with chronic fatigue syndrome. by Masuda A, Kihara T, Fukudome T, Shinsato T, Minagoe S, Tei C. April 2005
- Thermal Therapy Benefits Depressed Patients 2005 (opens in new window)
- Clinical Implications of Thermal Therapy in Lifestyle-Related Diseases by Sadatoshi Biro, Akinori Masuda, Takashi Kihara and Chuwa Tei 2003. Obesity And Diabetes: Pathophysiological Mechanisms And Therapeutic Approaches
- Repeated Thermal Therapy Diminishes Appetite Loss and Subjective Complaints in Mildly Depressed Patients by Akinori Masuda, MD, PhD, Masamitsu Nakazato, MD, PhD, Takashi Kihara, MD, PhD, Shinichi Minagoe, MD, PhD and Chuwa Tei, MD, PhD 2005. From the Psychosomatic Medicine, Respiratory and Stress Care Center, Kagoshima University Hospital, Kagoshima, Japan (A.M.); the Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Miyazaki University, Miyazaki, Japan (M.N.); and Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Metabolic Medicine, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan (T.K., S.M., C.T.). (opens in new window)
- Sitting in sauna may prevent cancer. Dr. Jason Allen. (opens in new window)
View the video clip from KTVB – click here.
- Is Your Family Toxic? By James Ferguson. Published in the London Daily Mail May 22, 2007. Extracted from The Vitamin Murders: Who Killed Healthy Eating in Britain, by James Ferguson, published by Atlantic Books (opens in new window)
- Bringing Devon back… A Family’s Crusade October 24, 2004. A couple says mercury agent in vaccines caused son’s autism (opens in new window)